|VogueModeling, the fashion company that brought you the Car & Model Show from Jaguar, Porsche & Audi, returns to bring you the Mercedes Benz photoshoot and Fashion Event. Based out of Tampa Florida, VogueModeling LLC has been working in the Carolinas for the last 28 years bringing you 17 years of SuperModel, the original NC Fashion Week, and numerous other fashion productions.
"the leader in glamour, Fashion and Runway"
Terms and conditions:
DESIGNERSSuperModel 2023 and The VOGUEFashionWeek Revue will be an exciting and exhilarating event for all in attendance. This year's event will be held on Sunday, August 20, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM at the Hilton Raleigh North Hills, 3415 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh North Carolina 27609, USA. Click here for Hotel booking information.
Come see styles designed to fascinate, motivate, and absolutely make you pause with the brilliant array of colors, designs, and fabrics befitting a show of this magnitude. Get your cameras ready to capture the moment of divine astonishment and eye popping fashions as the models perform in the greatest modeling competition of the year!
DESIGNER DETAILS - Cost: $150
Designers will have the opportunity to display 10-15 pieces on the runway during the VOGUE FashionWeek Revue segment. Selection of qualified, vetted models to present your garments and accessories will be at your disposal. As a designer, you will get an opportunity to view the models that will be walking in FashionWeek. Models will be available for fittings by convenience of the designer & model. Please supply a discription write-up for each of your garments for the commentator.
Note: Vogue Modeling will try but makes no promises that the models hair and clothing will match.
|1. AGREEMENT (back to the top)
As a BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, you enter into a business relationship, for the purpose of providing Products, a Service, or other forms of Medium associated with the SuperModel Event and Vogue Fashion Week Revue as a PHOTOGRAPHER, VENDOR, DESIGNER, SPONSOR or any other such entity by obtaining for a cost, items such as booth space, runway time or other tangible services or as a SUPPLIER, wherein you are providing a Product or Service pro bono or at a stipulated cost.
VogueModeling is also offering the following: Refer a model, Get Paid Program. Simply refer a model for the SuperModel Show, give them the code that is automatically generated to you when you register, they sign up, enter the code you gave them, complete their registration, and voila, YOU GET PAID $25.
2. ENTRY (back to the top)
Registration Process: Please read the rules and guidelines carefully so that you understand what's required of you. The registration process is as follows:
- Click the register button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the SuperModel show from the event drop down and enter your email address to begin
- Complete the contact information
- [OPTIONAL] Enter emails to invite others to become contestants towards this event
Note: invites may opt out of receiving invitations at any time.
- Complete your online profile, upload your photo(s) of your work (optional) and submit
Call 919-283-4230 for more details or assistance.
3. SUPPLIERS (back to the top)
SUPPLIERS, whether you or your firm's representation is magazine, photography, newspaper, electronic or other, agree:
- to provide watermark text, event tagging, or otherwise provide credit of the event and or to SuperModel, VOGUEModeling or its affiliates of advertising, marketing, display or other forms of publication
- take photos / videos of the event as directed by VOGUEModeling staff wherein there is 3 primary scenes for the first half of the show, followed by the VOGUE Fashion Week event
- Provide said photos within 7 business days from the conclusion of the event.
- All photos supplied to VOGUEModeling will be in RAW, otherwise unedited format
- You agree to professionally edit photographs that VOGUEModeling selects for the purpose of accredited publication. You also agree that VOGUEModeling can modify the pictures taken by you in so long as the modifications are professional and in good quality as to not cause problems or concerns to your brand.
- can be used for the marketing, advertising, publication, and other forms of media to promote, announce, display and generate future interest in upcoming shows, fashion events, entertainment segments, tradeshows, expos, original productions, and other forms of the arts
- If any images are reproduced for publication in any media vehicle, the media source will be notified via email, phone, text. VogueModeling LLC has the complete autonomy to use all media associated with it's production in part or in full depending on it's need of such media.
- Agree not to solicit Models at the event
- PARTNER agrees not to share or provide such photos to anyone until VOGUEModeling has completed its selection for publication
- The PARTNER, agrees to provide all media either by mail electronically to either
- Vogue Modeling Inc., 130 Barrington Dr, Brandon Florida 33511. or
- via dropbox, one drive, google drive or via the PARTNER's website in the form of a download account
Exceptions to the Rule:
At the discretion of the company, there may be a show date change. VOGUEModeling reserves the right to make decisions on behalf of and in the best interest of the company.
4. REFERRALS (back to the top)
The SuperModel event provides the PARTNER with the ability to earn income from referrals. A referral is an email that was provided to VOGUEModeling in association to this event
- The partner will receive $25 for each REFERRAL that completes the registration and show requirements in full
- Eligibility of the REFERRAL will not be active for past models unless they have selected the PARTNER exclusively
- REFERREEs can only have 1 PARTNER
4. PAYMENTS (back to the top)
A PARTNER will be compensated in the following manner:
- within 7 days after the conclusion of the event
- Payments will be electronically via CASHAPP, PAYPAL or similar media
- PARTNERS are not eligible for payments within or for the same event, regardless to when each separate event is performed. Example: The SuperModel show and the photoshoot. These two events are assumed to be the same event during the same show dates.
8. LEGAL (back to the top)
VOGUEModeling and all parties acting in concert with VOGUEModeling have all legal rights in the submitted entry, including but not limited to all trademark, copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights. Submission of registration expressly gives VOGUEModeling and all parties acting in concert with VOGUEModeling the right to modify, edit, publish or otherwise change or exploit the images contained in the materials in any manner whatsoever. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winners' permission to use their names, cities and states of residences, and likeness, and to be photographed for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. All entrants release VOGUEModeling and all parties acting in concert with VOGUEModeling and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and all other entities associated with the development and execution of this contest from any and all liability from injury, loss, damage or death of any kind resulting from participation in this competition and/or from acceptance, possession or use of any prize. Contestants and winners agree to adhere to the rules of this competition.
9. MODIFY or CANCEL (back to the top)
VOGUE Modeling reserves its right in its sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the Competition because of technical errors or malfunctions, viruses, hackers, or for other reasons that corrupt the Competition in any manner. VOGUEModeling also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter the Competition in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, or who attempts to disrupt the Competition or to circumvent any of these Official Rules.
10. EVENTS OF FORCE MAJEURE (back to the top)
For the purpose of this Agreement, an “Event of Force Majeure” means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the Party affected but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of Good Utility Practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by such Party, and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, and such Party has taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the Party’s ability to perform its obligations under this Agreement and to mitigate the consequences thereof.
11. RETURNS / REFUND POLICY (back to the top)
We have a no refund policy for this event. We, however, will allow refunds under limited conditions such as:
- Death; or
- Force Majeure
- In the event VOGUEModeling has to cancel or postpone
12. DECISION (back to the top)
By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. The prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash alternatives permitted except VOGUE Modeling reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at VOGUE Modeling's discretion. By entering, each contestant accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by VOGUE Modeling and also agrees to accept delivery of prizes.
13. TERMS AND CONDITIONS (back to the top)
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that VOGUEModeling may alter the information on its web site from time to time. VOGUEModeling shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. VOGUEModeling does not warrant the information of sub-vendors on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web sites or contents or hypertext links, including guarantees that said links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. VOGUEModeling exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
14. COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY (back to the top)
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings. VOGUEModeling will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization without explicit consent.
Collection of Information:
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our web users. The information you provide is used to fulfill specific requests. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.